Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Update!!

Can you believe that anyone can get so HUGE!
Im now down to my 1 week Apt's. We went yesterday and Cody is not allowed to come anymore because he is a tattle tail..
Im still measuring big(cant tell can you) and by the ultra sound he is a big boy too. He has been breetch up until yesterday, he is now head down. No wonder I have been having alot of pressure down there.
Im dialated to a 2, and cody now has to give me the steriod shots for a while until my contractions can behave them selves, or until they think the little feller is ready to pop out.. Since it is a boy they want me to at least try to make to 37 weeks, which is only 5 weeks from now..
So we will see how things go and keep you updated..

Starla I put my belly picture up so now Im looking forward for your belly picture...





8 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

I still don't think that you are that big. We are very excited for him to get here. Can't wait.

Becky said...

Are you kidding me? You should see me prego!! You would be happy the size you are. I hope all goes well and he gets here safely. :)

andrea said...

you look so cute!!! you were never very big, good luck on the new little one. hope all is well with you guys!

Jeannie said...

You look great! I wish i was having contractions. I hope everything goes well for you! Are you delivering here? good luck...

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Yeah! You are getting close! It is a good thing you took Cody, you don't want him too early. I will put a picture of my belly up! Promise! I will have Kendall take one.

Brinlee said...

Cute Cute Cute!! You're not even that big! I'm jealous that they moved your date up!
Does it freak you out for your husband to give you shots? Tell me about that. ???
March 12th is so soon! Congrats again!

The Morrills said...

That's so cool you found our blog!! Ya.. Dal and Staci really need to get into the blog world. They are sooo behind the times!! Ha Ha!! Cute blog! You are so tiny! That's exciting you are havin another boy. Good luck with everything!! I will add you to my list, so I can check in on ya!! TAlk to ya soon!!

Brinlee said...

Ugh. Still doesn't sounds fun! You're almost there though!! How exciting! My glucose test is on Monday! Eek!! I'll let you know how it goes. I'm totally nervous. :) Happy Valentines Day!!