Friday, February 20, 2009

New Neice!!

My Big Brother Scott and his Wife Vicki had there 4th baby Payton Cox last monday..
I havent had the chance to meet her yet, but Im really excited too.
She weight 7lbs and 3 oz..
Congrats Scott and Vicki I love you both and cant wait too meet you little girl!


The whole new family now.



3 comments:

The Brough Family said...

Hey glad you found us. I love the blogging world, it lets us see all the people (family) we haven't seen in ages. Your little family is darling too. How fun to have another little boy coming soon. Hope you're doing well. From reading your blog sounds like you're hoping to make it to 37 weeks. Good luck! I'll have Brad check out your blog this weekend. He'll be glad to see what's new with you guys.

Becky said...

O-for a second there I thought this was going to be your baby. I just saw the baby picture and just assumed it was yours. Congrats to them though. Cute!

sagewillow said...

I love her name, Payton is such a beautiful name.