Thursday, February 26, 2009

GOOD TOO GO!!!

So we went to the Dr. and he took me off all my Meds and said this kid is ready to come when ever, and they think he is still a BIG BOY, so lets hope I can push this kid out!!!
So now that he has said that, nothing will happen.Seriously they have this boy so scared, every time he tryed to come they did something to him so now he isnt going to come..
I have scrubbed walls, bathrooms, cleaned all my inside windows and blinds, washed every bedding in the house, scrubbed floors, vacuumed my stairs and washed those walls(which made my thighs ache) washed all my doors down, then to top it all off I even got a massage and she worked all those pressure points to make you go into labor, and still NotHiNg!!!!!!!

ANY ONE HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS!!!!!

8 comments:

sagewillow said...

3 suggestions:

1. bumpy car rides
2. primrose oil either orally or the other way it will soften and ripen the cervix.
3. lots of Bding

Mica said...

mine never seem to want to come....so I don't know what to tell ya! I had a C-section last time and I don't recommend that! So...just good luck! Maybe you just need to go for a drive....to St. George...lol! Can't wait to see you guys again! Let me know next time you'll be at the Cedar City Wal-mart so I can run into you...ha ha! Your kids are so big and adorable! I can't believe Stacy's is 1 already....I never made it over there! I'm such a slacker! Talk to ya later!

Jaymerz said...

haha, you just need to relax and rest and he will come. Good luck!!

andrea said...

I don't have any suggestions because when i tried anything it never worked. I took long walks with isabelle and it would hurt but it didn't do anything. good luck and i can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Becky said...

Man women-you are cleaning the world aren't you. You can come clean my house! :) My first doctor told me to walk on the curb. One foot on the curb and one on the road-so you are walking like a camel-didn't try it though-you can try it though.

LambFam said...

I ate a pack of oreo's and it gave me such bad indigestion that it started my contractions. haha

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

I pushed a car and then got food poisoning from Subway. Neither do I recommend, but that is what worked for me!

Andrea said...

holy cow girl - now is the time for resting! but if you think more cleaning might help you are welcome to come help me with my house. Plus the 8 hour car trip to get here would probably do the trick.

Good luck and make sure to post pictures!