RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “write note” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)
1.I Live in the same town I was born in.
2.My sisters are my best friends.
3.I knew I was going to marry my husband since I was in the 8th grade.
4.I'm a eye creme, lotion, chap stick freak.
5.My hair color is different at least every 3 months..
6.Both my kids were born on the 28th of there b-day month
7.I get really big when I'm pregnant and almost need a wheel barrel to carry my belly around!
8.My favorite color is yellow
9.I love the water,but am afraid at the same time. as long as I can still see my feet I'm OK
10. I didn't know how to swim until I got married and my hubby and mother in-law taught me.
11.I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters
12. I'm the loudest and bluntest in my family
13.I'm the youngest and tallest girl out of my family and I'm only 5'2
14.I think my hubby looks the hottest when he is TICKED OFF, and then it ticks him off even more.
15.I don't like to drive cars.
16.Only if they are Derby Cars
17.I want to be a Demolition Derby Car Driver "Queen"
18.My job right now is my most favorite job ever.(besides being a wife and mother)
19.I like to call my sister and invite my self over for dinner all the time.
20.I'm obsessed with guitar hero
21.I really like to clean
22.I have never changed any of my babies bums while in the hospital, cody has done them all.
23.I think my hubby has the hottest BUNS around. Really I'm not joking either..
24.My best friend is more like my sister, my family always need her too.
25.I love to fall asleep next to my kids
Tag Everyone who Reads this...

No comments:
Post a Comment