Thursday, June 11, 2009

SOOOO many pictures!!

This is Keston and his cousin Payton, they are a month a part.. Keston was 6 weeks and Payton was almost 10 weeks...


Cayson and his little BRO!! Cayson is 4 and Keston is two and half months..

Gosh do they LOVE HIM..... They are always wanting there pictures taken!! And yes it is hard to get a picture of Cayson with out pulling a funny face!!!

"GOOSE" that is what his daddy calls him... He is laughing at his DADDY!!!


We are having so much fun with our little GUY, he is so happy all the time.. He is now 13 weeks (little over 3 months) and is cutting his first tooth, yep and a fang of all things. He is still pretty happy, just druls alot and likes to chomp on his bottle, hands, blankets, pretty much anything that touches his mouth.
And oh boy does he love his brother and sister, he will sit there and laugh and smile at them all day, well until it is time to eat of course..
Kinley thinks she is the 2nd mommy around here. She will make bottles, change bums and even rocks him to sleep. She loves doing it, she is always saying can I do this and this and this... She is seriously the only reason my house gets cleaned and dinner get made. She thinks he is going to say her name before mom or dad, we will see about that!!
Cayson just cant wait until he can plays TRUCKS with him.. He trys to put trucks and cars in Keston hands and says, say this, vroom, vroom. Keston loves it thought. Cayson has a nick name for everyone and his nick name for Keston is "coconut" or "goose". I dont understand the coconut one, but the goose one is because when keston eats he honks like a goose, it is so cute and funny. In the middle of the night Cody says that is all he can hear is Keston honking like a goose when Im feeding him..

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

He's so cute! Glad to see he is doing great.

Becky said...

O-Brit...he is just so cute. I love that last photo of him. He is so adorable. Your kids are just so cute! They look like alot of fun. I love the story of Kinley and her horse. Every little girls dream. My daughter wants one. Loved the photo of them all.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing he is so cute I can't wait until I get to see him again.

Andrea said...

Cute update on your cute kids!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

He is getting so big so fast! I love how your kids love him so much. He is lucky to have such a great big brother and great big sister!!