Last night when the kids and I were saying our prayers, Cayson was saying his and I love the things that they pray for. Anyways half the time I cant understand what he is saying but I sure understood this one. You see Cayson would eat CANDY all day if I would let him and it is a fight with us everyday when i half to take it away, now you will understand his prayer..
Cayson: "Heavenly Father, bless candy will be good for us and help grow strong muscles, and bless my mom wont take it away no more, Amen".....

9 comments:
that is so cute!! how funny--I love hearing little kids prayers--Tally prays for her little sister everyday--that she will be safe in my tummy. She isn't even in my tummy yet. :)
thats so funny!!! lol I love to hear them pray! its so cute!
super cute!!! It reminds me of my last post! isabelle praying for the monsters!
If anyone can make candy good for us God can, right? That's hilarious! I love it!
thats so funny and sooo cute!!!
HAHA! That's funny. Maybe I should start praying that candy will be good for us. Hey does Shandra have a blog? If so, will ask her to invite me. My email is rooneybaby@hotmail.com. Thanks.
That is so funny. You know he got his candy fedish from you. I bet you want it to be good for us as bad as he does. HA HA
kids say the darndest things! They are what make life living.Really I dodn't know what I would do if not for my kids and grandkids to give every day hope, life and love! How is your little one doing now?
Ha Ha! I love it! Kids are so cute and they always say what they feel. That makes my whole day! Thanks for sharing this cute story, I needed a laugh.
Post a Comment