Just a funny story about my little guy.
I was down at my Mom and Dads and my little neice Kaitlyn comes to me and says I dont know how to get on the roof, I asked her why she wanted to get on the roof, she says cause Cayson is. I about had a heart attack, so I fly outside and my Dad had left a ladder out next to the house and it didnt take Cayson too long to start playing with that. So yes my 3 year old was running wild on my parents roof. Boy oh Boy can I really handle two Boys!! I sure hope so..

4 comments:
Hell!! girls are just as bad. My Irish twiners are professional hell raisers. and they are only 2 and 3. Besides by the time this little one is hell raiser age, you other two can be the tattle tales.
I love having a boy!!! paola is right about the girls too. isabelle love getting up into stuff. Keoki is just starting to do that as well. it's just the joys of having kids.
haha boys will be boys I guess. Congrats on the new little one!!
that is totally something you would do - no, wait that is something you did when you were little. I know, I was there! Like mother like son!
Post a Comment