For those who dont already know and for those who new but didnt think to tell me...
Well Last Thursday I went to the Dr. for a check up and surprise surprise we are having another BABY!!!! I'am 19 wks and we are having another BOY!
We are Due in March.
You are probably thinking how could I be half way done and not know I was pregnant, well if you new my history and my problems you would understand(im not going into detail about them).
I seriously thought I was just gaining some serious weight around that area, never even crossed my mind that I could be pregnant. Yes we were both shocked. It is very mind blowing to go to the DR. and find out you are having a baby, are half way done and to find out the sex of the baby all in one day, but we sure are excited!!

12 comments:
CONGRAST!!!!!! that is too funny that you didn't know you were preggos, I just watched on Sunday a show on TLC called I was pregnant and didn't know it. LOL!!! at least you found out before you pop the baby. may the Lord bless you with a boring, long and healthy pregnancy.
Holy moly! that is crazy that you ddin't know!! But congrats!! That is so excited to not have to wait to know what your having.. it will go by really fast!!
Congratulations!!!!!! How fun. I bet your kids are so excited. I wish it was like that more often, not find out until your half way-make it shorter. Any names? Ya-you just found out, probably not. Anyway- CONGRATULATIONS! Let us all now when the cute little boy get here.
Congrats! Just over four months to go! It should be a breeze!
Grats Britney!! That is so awesome! What a fun surprise, much more fun than having a tumor or something scary healthwise! lol
Yeah!!!! I am soooo happy for you! We will have babies that are only a couple of months apart or so in age! That is awesome!
oh I'm so happy for you!!!! I knew you wanted more kids and this is a gift from god. So excited for you and that you are having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep us posted on how everything is going for you!
all our love!
Congrats! You lucky duck already half done! What a great surprise for your family!
It still boggles my mind that people can go that long without "knowing." I do plenty of ultrasounds and when I hear those stories I think "what about feeling something moving, etc..." But obvioulsy it happens quite often.
Congrats! That will make the time fly by finding out halfway through.
wow! what a fun suprise!!!! I get sick so I don't think I'll ever get half way through without knowing although that would be great!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YEA! We will be only a few weeks apart! Once you find out your expecting, you find tons of others are too. Congrats and good luck!
Congrats!! That will be so much fun!!
Post a Comment