Thursday, March 4, 2010

KeStoN turns the BIG "O N E"


I cant believe it has been a year. It seems like yesterday, so I think he should be this little!
Im so glad that he is healthy and growing so good. But I still want my baby back. This week has been so hard for me knowing he will be one today, I have cryed my self to sleep and have woke up crying.
He went from being this fragile little baby!

Too sitting in his bumbo to watch what everyone is doing.

Too sitting up all by him self and playing with his brothers toys!


Too Getting his first hair cut (sniff sniff)


Too being this cutest littlest, spoiled rotten, sweet blue eyed boy!
What He can do!!
*Tell you what the Cat and Dog say
*Show you his nose, ears, eyes and hair.
*Give you high five
*says NO NO very well
*waves HI and Bye
*trys to blow his nose
*can take two steps(naughty naughty, i dont want him to walk)
*Loves to throw clothes out of the drawers
* Loves to color while his big siSter does her homework
*Loves to give hugs and kisses
* will crawl to the bath, bang on it and eventually climb in and wait for you to turn the water on.
I love you Keston and cant beleive you ONE today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:

andrea said...

Happy birthday keston! Man time flew by really quickly.

Becky said...

How ADORABLE!! He is such a handsome boy. Happy Birthday to him!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Time does fly. I have been thinking about him all week and can't believe that it was one year ago we were all in tears for him and now he is so big and growing strong. Happy Birthday Keston we love you very much!!!!

Victoria said...

I can't believe it!!! He is such a cutie! I love his hair:)

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

What?! Already!? Happy Birthday! He sure is cute!