Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"THANKS"GIVING"

This was the First Thanksgiving with my Family ( the cox's) for 4 years. I was so excited to spend Thanksgivng with them all. I know I live in the same town as most of my family, but for some reason spending the holidays with them makes it so much better. We had the best dinner ever, and we did alot of talking and alot of playing. Friday me my sister and my sister in-law went BLACK FRIDAY shopping, it was CRAZY, and this was my first time doing this. Some of the deals were GREAT so I think I might be doing that again. I added up what I needed while they werent on sale and the sale price I got. Well I saved over $400. That is pretty good I think.
That night all my nephews stayed at our house, and let me tell you, we had some FUN!!!!
Saturday all us girls went to the Craft fair while the guys were hunting Coyotes. Later we took the kids to see Santa, and then at Dark we went to the Lighting Parade, then went back to my mom and dads for Hot Coco and Cinnamom rolls.


The kids with Santa!

OF course the 3 girls cant stay away from each other.

our project! They turn into a stool, chair and ladder.


Cody and Sharm hard at work!


Scott and the Kids playing some ball.


And Alisha with the little babies.

No comments: