Monday, September 28, 2009

Girls and Combs and one sore head!

The JOYS of having girls is that it involves there HAIR!!! This morning Kinley missed school because she thought she could do her own hair and curl it with a comb(I still dont understand). This is how it turned out! After an hour of trying to get it out, I only got that far, it was stuck to the top of her head. I thought for sure it needed to be cut out, so I took her to our Hair Lady Tracy just incase it needed to be cut out(I didnt wan to give her a funky do) and it took her another hour or longer, after breaking the comb in 6 pieces and cutting almost every tooth out of it, we GOT IT!!!












Kin was so stressed she thought her hair was going to get cut OFF!!


Tracy gave her a new comb because she had to cut up her other one.

9 comments:

Victoria said...

Haha. Now that is classic!! She had that thing tangled:)

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is sad. That is one thing that I hate about girls is the whole hair issue. Well I am glade that you got it out and didn't have to cut off her hair.

andrea said...

wow!!! I'm so glad that you were able to cut the comb instead of her hair off.

Brinlee said...

Too funny! I'm looking forward to those Mom Moments! Good save Brit!

Burgundy said...

That is one of the funniest things I have seen!!!!

Becky said...

Seriously so funny. I would be laughing so hard while they were crying. Thats so cute she thought she could curl it. How funny! Well I guess its better that it was the comb and not the curling iron and her burning herself.

Mica said...

That was great....ha ha! I've had to get combs out before, but never that bad! You are way lucky you didn't have to cut it out! :)

Andrea said...

what a mess. after reading that I'm really gald I have boys. but, even with a comb stuck in her hair she is so cute!

Andrea said...

what a mess. after reading that I'm really gald I have boys. but, even with a comb stuck in her hair she is so cute!