Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HaPPy 7th BirThDAy SaSSy!!!

I cant believe she is 7 today!! 7 years ago she came into this world, and Cody and I had no idea what we were getting into, but she sure did.. I think she new that she was going to be the best thing that ever happen to us, she can make a BAD day a real GOOD day, just by her smile her laugh and her cute little jokes she loves to tell. I love having this precious girl around, and life would not be the same without her DRAMA her cute smile and her missing 4 front teeth.
She is one of the most BEAUTIFUL little girls that I know and I love her so much!
Now 7 special things about Miss Sassy!(her nick name is sassy cause um she is very sassy).

1. She has the biggest HEART!
2.She has an amazing LOVE for animals,(exspecially horses).
3.She has her DADDY wrapped around her finger, BIG TIME!!
4. She is HEAD OVER HILLS for the JONAS BROTHERS!
5.She LOVES to READ!
6.When she grows up she wants to be a TEACHER so she can help kids READ better!
7.She is a very SPECIAL little girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINLEY!!! WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH.






Dont FORGET Im going Private by Sept 1st, so leave me you e-mail please..

6 comments:

Becky said...

That first picture is so cute!! She seriously is a cutie Britney---all the boys are going to be all over her--no joke! Happy Birthday Kinley!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Kins. I hope you had a fun day.

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mickell Schena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mickell Schena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Snedeger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.