Thursday, July 16, 2009

CuTe CuTe CuTe PiCtUrEs!!



For the past week I have had two of my nieces... All Three girls were all born with in a week of each other. And ever since I can remember the girls have had a week or more together during the summer and have never had there pictures taken together, so we went and took some pictures and Im so excited about how the turned out.. Hope you do too!!
More pictures later on of there week together..


Kinley(mine & cody's)


Navee (by little brothers girl)


Whitney (my older brothers girl)

silly girls!















4 comments:

Brinlee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! Beautiful girls! Great photographer! Love it

Victoria said...

Those are WAY cute!!!! Did you take them?? Cuz I love them!!

Brit said...

Yes I took the pictures, And had so much fun doing them, it was just very hot!

The Morrills said...

Love the pictures! SO SO cute! You did a good job! They will love them when they are older!!