Thursday, June 11, 2009

~Early b-day gift~

This is When she got the horse..She said she was so excited she didnt know what to say, so she just started crying!!





Her first horse ride on "Molly".

Kinley loves horses and loves to ride so much. Her first horse "peanuts" died last March. She was so sad and she is still sad. She still talks about her all the time..So we had to get her another
one.
Her Birthday isnt until the end of July, that is why we gave it to her early so she could have the summer to ride her.. When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's we finished our game of Eye Spy that we were playing on the way down to there house.. We kept it going for a while, why Cody and Guyla were getting the horse, then o nthe last eye spy I said I spy something Black with pink on it (casue she had a pink bow around her neck) she looked and looked and then seen the horse come around the corner, she was so funny, she was seriously so excited she did not know what to say, then she started doing that laugh cry.
Her Dad and Grandma went for a little ride and she was so excited!!
She went to school the next day and her teacher said she was grining from ear to ear all day and told everyone about her horse Molly...

5 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

So fun for Kinley I can't wait till we get to see Molly I bet kinley can hardley stand it being even 15 minutes away from her. It is so cute that she started crying. I love little kids and how excited they get about things

Brinlee said...

Awesome! I love how excited she is!

Andrea said...

How fun! sometimes I wish I was a cowgirtl living on a ranch instead of just a soccer mom living in a city.

The Morrills said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!! You went through the same stuff! It is so sad seeing them in there huh! But it's fun to see improvements every day!! Your kids are so stinkin cute! Thanks again!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

She looks so happy sitting on Molly! I bet this will always be the best birthday present ever!