Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good News!

I have so many pictures to show you all but my computer is having issues AGAIN, and im using moms, so you will half to wait..

YEAH!! Keston has been off his Oxygen now for 10 days, and he is doing great. We just dont sleep now at night, Im affraid he will stop breathing or choke or spit up and choke and we wont hear him..
He is now 5 weeks old, it goes by so fast. He is growing so good and looking good.
Kinley and Cayson just love him so much. Kinley is totaly the 2nd mommy, which is ok with me, cause when she is home that is the only time I have a chance to get stuff done, and Keston loves her to death. Cayson just cant wait until he can play with him, when Keston is laying on the floor or any where else when he isnt being held, he is surrounded by trucks, Cayson is waiting every day for that day that he will just magically at the age of 2 months start pushing a truck around with him..
Hopefully my computer will work soon and I can show you all my addorable pictures!

2 comments:

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

That is wonderful! I am so glad he is doing better....I love that your kids love him so much and that Cayson wants to play with him so bad. I can't believe it has been 5 weeks, it does go by too fast!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is so exciting!!! It does go by so fast just think it won't be to much longer and he will be crawling around like Addi. Cherish the time it flies by.