Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BUSTED!!!!!!! Me or Him???




I really dont like to share my candy. So I usually hide it and then I will share when I bring it out. but if I leave it out this is what happens.
me: cayson did you eat one of my chocolates with out asking me..
cayson: nope I didnt
me: are you sure
cayson: yep I didnt
me: why is there chocolate on your face if you didnt eat one.
cayson: I not eat one I eat them all gone for you.
Thanks Bud!

10 comments:

Becky said...

That is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us. I love that he did lie. :)

Becky said...

Didn't lie---i meant

Shanan Wasden said...

Haha! thats so funny! congrats on your new baby boy! i cant believe your kids are so grown up! Your fam is so cute! How are you guys doin? where ya living?

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is so funny. He is so dang cute. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend

Mica said...

That's hilarious! He was just doing you a favor...ha ha! What a cutie! :)

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

I love that he said he ate them all gone for you. That is hilarious!

Brinlee said...

So funny! Me and Kyle are still laughing! I love it. Kids are hilarious!

Yes! 24th of July! That would be so so fun! I don't know about Sand Hollow (I totally got the parasite last year), but I'm totally down for celebrating Pioneer Day by watching some fireworks and having a picnic or something cheesy like that. Haha :) We should plan something for sure.
And please let us know when you bless the baby. If we can make it, we will. I would love to be there.
So sorry my comment is like a book. Here is my email address if you wanna chat
Sunshine_face23@yahoo.com

Kathryn said...

HAHAHA!! That's hilarious. Well at least he was completely honest with you. :)

Jamie said...

He is cody junior, oh my goodness, I just want to tell you again I feel like an idiot for thinking your baby was a girl. I totally glanced at that hair and thought he had to be. He was so gorgeous, anyway tell cody he definately holds his traits, and is a handsome boy. I want to see him, but I will wait until the weather gets better case I'm carrying something. ANyway, Jon says tell Cody hi since we don't see ya much, and you guys take care!!!!!1

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.