Kinley was so excited to get her Nintendo DS, Santa sent her on a little hunt for it for being such a good girl, but she found it.. She also got every barbie she asked for between friends and cousins, and she got two webkinz, and thats like a big people deal people!
Cayson was sooooo excited to get his huge dump truck, that kid got every kind of truck, tractor, and car there is, he thought he was some HOT STUFF!!

COdy jumping on Cayson to wake him up..

Kinleys Nintendo DS..

Something else really cool happend on Christmas, besides Santa coming!!!!!
Kinley lost her FIRST TOOTH! well really two, her bottom four teeth are fused together, so there are four teeth but only two roots, so she thinks she gets extra money for loosing two teeth!!! woooo sassy..



3 comments:
How cute, I love the pictures of going in an waking them up. I wish my kids would do that. I was woke up by them. Cute pictures though. Glad to see you had a good Christmas! Happy New Year!
glad you had a good christmas! congrats to kinley loosing her first tooth!
I am glad you had a good Christmas! That is so neat that Kinley lost her tooth on Christmas!
Post a Comment