I was tagged by my friend Poala
The Rules:• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
My quirks:
.I will most likely be the weirdest person you know.
1.I love cold things, like cold feet, cold hands, cold ears, and then I just have to hold them.
2.I cant stand lines in my carpet when I vacuum, it has to be all even, if not then I have a carpet rake or my shower squeege and I go over it with that.
3.Im a lotion and chapstick freak, always half to have it. If I need chapstick and you are talking to me, then I prpbably didnt hear you until after I got my chapstick.
4.I cant stand DUST, I do not like it in my house, I dust every day! And no affense to people, but that is the first thing I notice when I go into someones Home. Like the Parade of Homes, they are the worst, it drives me bonkers...
5.I love CANDY I have been a candy freak my whole life. I hide it in my bedroom, but my little boy can still find it. If you want to see me cry or make me mad, take my candy or chapstick and that will happen.
6.I love to read, but I dont like buying books(only kids books i do buy those). I will wait until my sister buys it then I will read it. Or someone will buy me a book for my b-day or christmas, but I have never baught a book that I have read.
I tag
Shandra
Becky W
Makayla
Amy L
Hydi B
Brinlee

2 comments:
i didn't know that!! that's soooo funny!!!! thanks for sharing that.
My favorite is the vacuuming!! You are weird. But we all love ya.
Post a Comment