Cayson has this thing, he needs to be doing what ever his Dad is doing,but he doesnt call him dad he calls him his "Cody Guy". He came in the house and I said bud what ya doing, he said I helping my Cody Guy fix his truck, I thought it was cute. So about 10 minutes later I went out to go ck on the guys and sure enough he was helping "Cody Guy" fix the truck.. And can I say he was the dirtiest kid that day,but he sure did have fun playing with all those tools!
So cute that he calls his daddy 'Cody Guy.' Joel's first words were the usual ma and da, but then we both became Matt and that continued for a long time, in fact everyone was Matt for awhile. Now I'm mama. And Matt is still Matt.
Those are so cute. Cayson will cherish those pictures forever. I can't wait till Kanyon does that. He does play with daddy's stuff, but he seems to loose the tools in the backyard or in the garage. I don't think Jeff likes it to much. Really cute pictures though.
3 comments:
So cute that he calls his daddy 'Cody Guy.' Joel's first words were the usual ma and da, but then we both became Matt and that continued for a long time, in fact everyone was Matt for awhile. Now I'm mama. And Matt is still Matt.
Those are so cute. Cayson will cherish those pictures forever. I can't wait till Kanyon does that. He does play with daddy's stuff, but he seems to loose the tools in the backyard or in the garage. I don't think Jeff likes it to much. Really cute pictures though.
It is amazing what your kids learn from watching & "helping"!
Post a Comment