Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag Again!! so fun

I've been tagged...4 things!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Chasing Boys!
2. Getting into lots of trouble w/you know who!!
3. Working at Mikes Foodtown
4. Chasing Boys!

4 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Just baught our first house
2. Living in Cedar City
3. Only chasing around one kid
4. made a really special friend

4 things I did yesterday...
1. Worked
2. Did 3 loads of laundry
3. Visited Grandma "B"
4. Went to Dacie's for a BBQ

4 shows I watch regularly...
1. House
2. Sponge Bob
3. DIY
4. Las Vegas

4 People Who I Tag, Shan, Poala, Starla, Tami

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Brit, I recieved your comment. Your family is so darling. What a cute family. I can't believe you have a daughter that age. She is cute, so is your little boy.
CUTE, CUTE!!!! Becky

Tami said...

OK...I will post mine asap. Fun to see your answers.