Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dinasour Museum!

This weekend for Fathers Day Cody wanted to take the kids to the Dinasour Museum. It was so fun they had so much stuff for the kids to do

They had computer games..

Not sure what this was but it was fun. It was just water and sand..

They got to dig and find Dinasour Bones.
this was Caysons favorite..

They rode a dinasour!

They hid in a dinasour cave..
Cayson wasnt sure about this shark, he had to keep his eye on it..


Then they got to make a molding, Cayson did a tooth and Kinley did a claw..

6 comments:

The Yardley's said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Your kids sure are cuties!

Becky said...

Brit, I like your family picture on your header. Cute! What a happy family. Where did you get your pictures done at? They are all so cute.

andrea said...

i love your new pictures!!! you have such a cute family! i will try to email you tomorrow with my address so you can get that ck sent off. i just need kinley's size so i can get that sent off to you. love ya

Brit said...

My Pictures were taken by Allison Ware she is here in Beaver, she does an Awesome Job, and she is very reasonable, she lives in the little white house behind Mikes FoodTown and her # is 435-749-1797

Julie said...

Hey...goodness gracious looks like fun. I just barely realized I never added you to my blog list...I finally took care of it. I think a while ago you asked me where I was going to end up. You may already know by this point but anyway...I am in Herriman. I will be teaching third grade...crazy huh...it will be a blast though. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, wow how time flies!

Beaumont's said...

Your pics are DARLING!! I'll have to check into getting ours done! Does she do them at her house?