I got tagged again.....
What is his name? Cody Guy Curtis
How long have we been married? 7 yrs next month
How long did you date? 1 yr & 3 months
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? oh gosh I do
Who said "I Love You" first? Cody
Who is taller? Cody
Who sings better? it will half to be me, I have never really heard him sing.
Who is smarter? oh shoot cody is
Whose temper is the worse? for sure cody's
Who pays bills? we do that together
Who does the laundry? I do
Who cooks dinner? I do unless we BBQ then cody does
Who drives when together? Cody, he does it all day and then still wants to when we go somewhere.
Who is more stubburn? that a toss up... tied
Who is the first to admit when wrong? me
Who wears the pants in the family? im sure we both do
Who mows the lawn? I do
Who kissed who first?cody kissed me first
Who asked who out first? I asked him out first
Who purposed?cody did
What is your favorite thing about him? Too many to say, but my all time favorite is his hands, I love the feel of them and the touch of them makes me all better. And I love that he is the hardest working man I know and very dependable. And that he is my best friend and father to
my babies. And last but not least my favorite things he that he loves me.
I tag
Poala
Natalie
Nicole
Andrea B
Amy Jo

2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Yeah we moved it was pretty fast. We sold our house to Wade Bradshaw's daughter. Lucky for us since the housing market is so bad. Good to hear from you
Amy
How cute! You tagged me, but I'm clueless! How do I do it? Help me out!
Post a Comment