Friday, May 16, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation!!







Kinley graduated from Kindergarten and today was the last day of school for kindergarten (Amy Jo I cried too). She grew up so much in kindergarten she can add,read do things that i was not ready for her to do. (I'm crying while writing this) Im having a really hard time with her going to first grade, but I know she will love it and do so good. She is still really little for her age but her mouth isnt thats for sure. She has come out of her shell this year and has become quite the sassy child, that is why her nick name is "SASSY" she loves it j/k.
WE Love you Kinley and Great Job!!!

5 comments:

Beaumont's said...

Thanks for crying with me! It is just so hard for me to think that not only are my kids getting big, but that means I'm getting old too! Congrats Kinley!

LambFam said...

I can't believe your daughter is already out of kindergarten. I guess I got a late start on this kid thing. So I guess I have the same favor to ask as Nat. Amy Jo wanted me to e-mail her so I could get on her invite list but I don't know her e-mail address maybe you could give me her address or tell her to send hers to me so I can e-mail her. Thanks Amy L.

Marchelle said...

Hey Brit,

I send Amy Jo an email. I am not able to leave her a comment either. Hopefully that works, but it looks like she has already added Natalie and Amy.

You little girl is so cute!!

Tami said...

I can't believe she is going to 1st grade!!! She is so cute!

ugh! How do you cope with the mouth? That is what gets Carson in the most trouble these days! He thinks he knows it all and what he has to say and what he thinks should be said and over ride what we say!!! UGH!

P.S. LOVE your backgrounds!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Wow! I can't believe you have a first grader now!! I am starting late, but I guess it's better than not at all! Your kids are so cute and I see a lot of you in your little girl, I bet she can be a handful! I hope she doesn't do stuff like we did, you know driving when we were like 11 years old in your Mom's car!