2008 Has already been a Blessing.
* Already into the second month of the year. I dont kno
about all of you out there, but this year has brought so
much Love, Drama, Broken Hearts, And Little new people, and
tons of sadness.
I just have to give thanks to my Heavenly Father for everything
so far this year, I already know this year will be challangeing,
not just for me, for my friends and family also, I pray that we
will beable to be strong and work together through what ever comes
our way.
I also need to tell my Grandma " B" how much I love her, she has
been my best friend since I got married, I love her to death, and
Im sorry that she's not feeling to good, I know she wont be with
us much longer and i'm sorry for that. She has lived her life more
than most people have.

No comments:
Post a Comment